|08.06.2012||1.0.28 (incomplete release)|
Added on the fly resolver and on the fly conflict resolver, which allows convenient resolution of implementations without need to explicitely specify which implementation or factory the caller wants to use upfront.
Changes in context of - ANOPRISE-11Getting issue details... STATUS . See SessionDistributorService#Optionswhichcanbeconfigured for more details.
- Added configurable option for RoundRobin soft reference cache with failover support (if call come for this current node then cache, other calls will not be cached)
- Added configurable option for RoundRobin soft reference expired cache with failover support (if call come for this current node then cache, other calls will not be cached)
- Added LocalOnly modifications support for the InMemoryMirror (For UseCase: if we need to synchronize few copies of the same (objects) mirrors and do not duplicate backend/support calls)
- Added RoundRobin soft reference cache with failover support (if call come for this current node then cache, other calls will not be cached)
- Fix ConfigurableSoftReferenceExpiringCache: the core of the bug that while creating configurable expiring cache, instead of expiring cache was created normal cache.
minor release. All improvements related to SessionDistributor stuff:
- Added possibility to define SessionDistributor cluster node via SystemProperty with configurable name;
- On shutDown hook inside cluster caches will be persisted to files where name is actually cluster nodeId (System property passed on startup, or some-default if not clusterable).
- Improved logging inside DataspacePersistenceService.
added clustering support to SessionDistributor service :
- Custom Router with Failing support added;
- Session distributor configuration appended with new special options;
- Internal SessionDistributor storage (cache) extracted to SDCache - class ( with async communication (inside cluster) and data persistence to FS (on shutdown hook) support.
- fixed exception throwing process in the InMemoryMirrorImpl
- added synchedMode for QueuedEventSender that allows the user of the event sender to bypass the queuing and makes testing easier.
- added net.anotheria.anoprise.inmemorymirror
Added request based cache
Added support for delete stats in moskito