Change log. Latest additions on top.
2.1.1 - CURRENT
- has been moved to git(hub). See https://github.com/anotheria/distributeme
2.1.0 - CURRENT
2.0.0 - 2012-11-13
Maintenances release with a major version upgrade due to new parent, new dependencies, maven central publishing.
- Upgraded parent to 2.0
- Upgraded MoSKito to 2.0.0 (and other ano-libs)
- Published to central.maven.org
1.2.3 - 2012-10-31 (The Halloween Edition)
1.2.2 - 2012-08-16
1.2.1 - 2012-07-31
- Availability testing interceptors.
- Fixed some issues that led to wrongful generation of combined services - server start file.
1.2.0 - 2012-06-02
- New pom structure, with parent = aggregator
- New anotheria pom dependency (1.14) with new versions of find bugs, check style etc.
- upgraded moskito dependency to 1.4.1
1.1.3 - SNAPSHOT
- DISTRIBUTEME-16 - fix for RoundRobinRouterWithFailoverToNextNode
1.1.2 - 2012-03-23
- added sorting to registry - service list.
- fixed a bug in MoskitoJourneyInterceptor which led to dirty threads on server side if a journey was active.
- added //CHECKSTYLE:OFF to reduce errors in generated classes (customer request).
- added RoundRobinRouterWithFailoverToNextNode failing strategy.
- added some tests to distributeme-core project.
1.1.1 - 2012-02-24
- Clustering improvements
- Renamed moskito loggers to a dot separated pattern.
- added moskito journey interceptor which is able to track moskito journeys over the network.
1.1.0 - 2012-01-16
- ConcurrencyControl (Client/Server side)
- Added support for registry clustering (experimental, unstable, unfinished).
- Asynchronous stubs.
1.0.7 - Broken, don't use.
- Added new module - agents.
- Fixed generator bug which produced uncompileable service scriptlet if moskito support was disabled.
1.0.6 - 2011-08-11
- Changed ServerScriptGenerator to support PID-based process management and allow running multiple instances of the service on the same machine.
- Improved logging in the distributeme-registrywatcher subproject.
1.0.5 - 2011-07-04
- Changed ServiceDescription format (now with timestamp)
- Added Registry WebUI (at /distributeme/ui/)
- Added distributeme-registrywatcher subproject.
- Added FailoverAndReturn failing strategies (incl. FailoverAndReturnInTenSeconds and FailoverAndReturnInAMinute).
- Added org.distributeme.core.lifecycle.LifecycleAware interface, which allows custom services to influence the lifecycle components behavior.
- Added shutdown(String message), HealthStatus getHealthStatus(String serviceId) and Map<String, HealthStatus> getHealthStatuses() methods to LifecycleComponent.
1.0.5 services can not work with 1.0.4 registry and vice-versa, you have to upgrade both
- Improved exception handling/throwing in stubs
- Created central management utility for defaults (link tbd) and their on-the-fly reconfiguration.
- added added logWriterClazz parameter to DistributeMe annotation
- added Log4JLogWriter
- added org.distributeme.generator.logwriter.LogWriter interface
- added shutdown hook for server instances to unregister from registry on kill or ctrl-c
- altered router interface in order to allow cooperation between routers and failing strategies
- introduced ClientSideCallContext
- finally implemented Failing with 3 different failing decisions - retry, retry-once and fail (default)
- added verbosity for server/client side exception logging - default means no logging for declared exception
- added service locator
- added convinient resolving :
- no need for factory parameter of the annotation.
- client resolving without business tier config utility:
- Added LifeCycleComponent, LifecycleSupportService generation.
- Added @SupportService annotation.
- ServiceDescriptor (and therefor each Service) now contains a unique instanceId, which is a generated 10 digits value, used to separate instances.
- Introduced new registry format which now allows multiple protocols for same service in same registry.
- Added support for Routing strategies.
- Added support for Failing (experimental)
- Added remoting support for ano-prise event service.