Management webui for registry and es registry.
Realized in 1.0.5
The webui should be capable of following:
For the registry
Currently the registry can be access by http://localhost:9229/distributeme/registry/list (or your url)
and contains following information:
This is handy for programs but unhandy for users.
- Human friendly display
- remove entry
- add entry manually (registration string is sufficent)
- lookup entry - enter the interface into an entry field and display the results of the lookup command.
- Ping one - execute a ping on a service
- Ping ALL - ping all registered services and display results (keep in mind timeouts)
- reenter entry - moves an entry on top of the list (by registering it a new and removing - this is useful if one wants to switch the order of the entries)
- rename / edit entry - rename the registration name, this allows for an instance to be accessable under different name.
- duplicate entry.
- provide info - reads all information about running interfaces etc, via lifecycle management in the remote service - TBD further.