How to get
For latest and generally available versions please check http://nexus.anotheria.net/nexus/index.html#nexus-search;quick~ano-prise.
- Latest from ivy ano-prise.jar
- Nightly: download from hudson: ano-prise.jar
- Trunk: Checkout and build (see Building)
To build ano-prise from scratch you have to perform following steps:
- svn co http://svn.anotheria.net/opensource/ano-prise/trunk ano-prise
- svn co http://svn.anotheria.net/opensource/build/trunk build
- cd ano-prise
- ant dist
Please note, you will see following message for a longer period of time:
This command will checkout ivy-managed dependencies from our svn. Since there are many, it can take a while.
If you want to execute all tests and checks:
- ant nightly
- ant oncommit.
The later are also useful as hudson targets.
ano-prise is built with anotheria.net buildsystem.
def data = new URL('http://svn.anotheria.net/opensource/ano-prise/trunk/ivy.xml').getText()
The project contains a .project and a .classpath for eclipse, and a Ano-prise.iml for IDEA. It requires ant 1.7.x for building.