MoSKito-WebUI documentation space
MoSKito-WebUI is MoSKito's web-based interface.
It is a tool for viewing and analysing the performance data of your application, collected by MoSKito-Core, in your browser.
MoSKito WebUI is an embedded web-based user interface which allows you to inspect the monitoring data, collected by MoSKito, in real time on a single machine/web server.
MoSKito WebUI is useful for small sites, consisting of one-two servers, or for inspecting a special server.
- Display of all available producers in the VM.
- Single producer display with detailed info.
- One-click XML/JSON/CSV data export.
- Sorting by all parameters, ascending and descending.
- Switching the time interval (from nanoseconds to seconds).
- Monitoring reports with configured time intervals (usually 5m, 15m, etc.)
- Thread info.
Docs in this space