The Remote (Standalone) mode is useful when you work on a complex, multi-node app with a complicated backend-frontend relations. Read more…more…
How does it work?
- You deploy MoSKito-Central, thus setting up a local storage server.
- You connect MoSKito-Central and MoSKito-Core, that is integrated into your application.
The communication between Central and Core is established through MoSKito plug-in, that uses customised connectors for transferring data over different protocols:
- REST connector for HTTP transfer,
- DistributeMe connector for RMI transfer,
- Embedded connector for direct communication.
- After communication is established, you set up the storage configuration so that MoSKito-Central could store performance data:
- in memory,
- in filesystem with JSON, XML and CSV files (or other file formats), or
- in SQL and non-SQL databases.